Thursday, December 10, 2009

5.99 T-Mobile web and Opera?

If I install Opera mini on my Razr and use the 5.99 T mobile web plan will I be charged more? Because Opera mini will be displaying HTML which could be more data. I assume the internet is unlimited when you use T mobiles built in WAP browser on the Razr. I would be visiting sites like Engadget, CNET and just random web searches using a Razr.



5.99 T-Mobile web and Opera?sheet music



You wouldn't be charged more, but there is no guarantee that the browser will work fully, and because you're using 1) a non-Tmobile Razr and 2) 3rd party software, they will be very limited in the kind of technical support they can give you. They don't do troubletickets on non-tmobile handsets and I don't think any cell company supports 3rd party software so you'd need tech support from Opera if you were having browsing problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation