Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can i get adobe or macromedia flash on my cell to watch streaming movies online like youtube or

I have opera mini on my cellphone wich is a razr v3 i use it just like Internet explorer except i cant watch streaming movies on youtube or myspace because i need flash but i dont know how to get flash on my cellphone does anyone know how i can do that? It would really be great



How can i get adobe or macromedia flash on my cell to watch streaming movies online like youtube or similar?theater seating



Only certain phones are steaming compatable. That is, only certain phones can display TV and movies on them. And then if your phone is able to, then you need to get the plan from your cell phone company. You can not download a program to make your phone able to display movies like you want.



How can i get adobe or macromedia flash on my cell to watch streaming movies online like youtube or similar?lyric opera opera theaterGo to and subscribe to FREE cnet.com. That site has more answers to questions that even I do not how to ask. Check it out. Report It


you can download a mobile phone application called flash lite it is specifically designed for java enabled mobile phones. go to macromedia flash's website. i think they have an installer there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation