Friday, December 4, 2009

What's the best internet browser I can download for a Blackberry Pearl?

I have a Blackberry Pearl, am on T-Mobile, and cuurently pay for an internet Data Plan. I was wondering if there were any good browsers for it, since the one it currently has can't process much. I heard it won't support Internet Explorer. Also, I heard that Opera Mini was a good one to download, so if any one has used this before, what are the pros and cons for it, and are there any others like it?



Thank You : )



What's the best internet browser I can download for a Blackberry Pearl?opera house



Opermini is the best, just get version 4 or later, its about like the browser in an iPhone but not touch screen, it shows you the whole page then lets you zoom in. it gets real HTML pages not just the wap pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation