Friday, December 4, 2009

Risks of debranding?

Hi, so today I bought my Nokia 5300 from T-mobile, and then when I tried to use Opera Mini, I noticed it says that the application access was forbidden. So I did some googling, and found out that I need to debrand the phone, but I was not able to find the risks of debranding. Could someone please clarify the risks to me (warrenty loss, ect.), because I'm just not sure of what to do.



Risks of debranding?passions soap opera



When I used to see access forbidden, some settings need to be changed in the phone, make sure you have the feature on your account and check your settings from the tmobile website. Its possible your phone may be locked and you may need to get it unlocked. Call customer service or go to your local store

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation