Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to use youtube on lg rumor???

I have an lg rumor and i like youtube a lot, and I wanted to know if anybody knows how to watch youtube videos on my phone. Bare in mind that I have an Lg rumor, so it might be different depending on the phone, but answer anyway. I already tryed opera mini, but when I click on a video the screen goes white. Please answer if you know!!!!



How to use youtube on lg rumor???theater



It's easy if you use moyea flv to video converter. With this tool, you can download, play youtube videos, or even convert them into formats that your phone supports.



Install and start the converter. I'm using it for a long time, and it work very well.



1. download the video (it will automatically be saved to your hard disk)



2. convert the video to the relative format that your phone supports.



3. then save it to your phone.



You can search "flv to video converter" on google.com for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation