Thursday, December 10, 2009

I want to use my 'pc as a mobile device'?

using an external modem,a sim,a mobile say nokia-6030 for internet as we use in mobile the gprs feature. i use opera mini,winwap software but thats a browser n soft.to open wapsites,i want to open the same operator ip of thet sim on pc,i want to use all mobile features as we use in mobile with my pc



how can i do that? when mobiles can work as mini pc i think pc can do the same.plz reply me thanks



I want to use my 'pc as a mobile device'?oper



This is entirely possible. You need a PC card or express card slot that your mobile phone provider may sell (I don't know where you are or who your operator is so can't give specific information). You can insert your SIM and use their data functionality using that.



Note that GPRS will be very slow. If there is a 3g network in your country, or 3.5g (HSDPA) that would be a lot faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation