Friday, December 4, 2009

Two giants?

walking around the earth !! one says to the other , bet i know where we are ??



go on then tell me !! the first giant puts his hand down ,has a feel we are in the usa !!! how do you know that ??



empire state building !! ohhhh



3 steps later hand down "sydney"australia !!! how did you know that???



opera house!!!!



ohhhh



5 steps ,hand down "paris"france!!!! how did you know that????



eiffell tower



2 steps, hand down "hackney" england!!!! how did you know that??



some pr*ts just stole my watch



Two giants?extension



pmsl again girl your in trouble now wifes gotta start buying more soap poder xx 10/10



Two giants?movie theater opera theater



lol cute. thanks for the chuckle!
koolllllllllll did you make it yourself??? its so inovative and humurous too.... :-)
Very good
nice one, I like that...
lol
As an Irishman I find that brilliant, but Im sure that will cause offence to some brittish pr*ts. Watch out for violations =)
hahahah cute
lo that were gud... ;)
I like that one
no time to answer .lol
Hahahaaa you're going to offend somebody lol
Betcha $50 you'll offend someone out ther. But before I lose my sense of humor, LOL!!!
good one 10/10 lmao
haha ace
pmsl xx
lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation