Friday, December 4, 2009

I have a Sony Ericsson k790a with Cingular/ATT service. Can I use a mobile IM with it? I already ins

I've installed the java based mobile IM's EQO and Mig33, but they don't work, and give a can't connect error. So does Opera mini. How do I set up my phone to work with these? I know I CAN use them, because MediaNet works, and I CAN use messaging and data, I just don't have a plan for them. Since I don't have a phone from cingular, it doesn't come with the software to IM. Now that I've installed the software...why won't it work?



I have a Sony Ericsson k790a with Cingular/ATT service. Can I use a mobile IM with it? I already installed oneopera score



I Just signed up for ATT so im not that knowledgeable about them, However, i think you have to subscribe to Unlimited Texting, Because when you do, This includes Pics, Texts, IM's, , and Video messages

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation