Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can I use a AT&T MEdia Max 200 Bundle with a Blackberry?

I want to pick up a Blackberry and dont want to change my plan. I have AT%26amp;T with the MEdia Max 200. I use MEdia Net 's Yahoo Mail and Opera Mini on my phone alot now on my phone, and want to pick up a blackberry for the keyboard.



If I got a Blackbery can I just keep my MEdia Max 200 Bundle, and not have to change plans?



All I would be using is MEdia Net Yahoo Mail and Opera Mini and neither one of those uses alot of data, so I should be ok right?



Can I use a AT%26amp;T MEdia Max 200 Bundle with a Blackberry?sunshine



Your going to need the BIS (Blackberry Individual Service) plan for $29.99 a month, if you are going to use any of the email functionality of the device. There are two browser icons on the blackberry the medinet icon would work with limited browsing and the BB Browser wouldn't work. I know it's a few extra bucks but if you want to get the most out of the device it's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation