Friday, December 4, 2009

Yahoo Go can't connect.?

I've been trying to get Yahoo! Go to work on my Nokia 6300 but every time I start it up it after a few second it gives me the message:



"sorry, yahoo go is having some trouble connecting to the network at this time. please check if you have network coverage and make sure the internet settings on your phone are correct"



My network setting are correct as i can go online with my phone and run apps like opera mini and goolge maps.



anyone got any ideas?



Yahoo Go can't connect.?events



yahoo is having some serious issues with connecting -- your not alone -- the problem is with yahoo -- they have been having issues for the past 4 days --



Yahoo Go can't connect.?home theatre opera theater



Yeah, give Yahoo Go time to sort out the problems they are having.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation