Friday, December 4, 2009

'Done, but with errors on page' on Facebook?

Hi. I have been having problems with Facebook recently. I get a 'Done, but with errors on page' message at the bottom left of the screen. When I am on I cannot compose messages, see my contacts, invite people or post on my friend's walls.



I have cleared browsing history, downloaded IE7 and Firefox 2.0, reset my browser settings, formatted my hard-drive and re-installed windows. I even tried on a different PC and I had the same problem. It works on my HTC Touch (Using Opera Mini ) though...



I e-mailed Facebook help and they say it is not a problem on their side and that I should use a different computer (which I told them I already had done).



My friends do not seem to be having problems so is there something I am missing?



Thanks is advance.



'Done, but with errors on page' on Facebook?plays



You formatted AND reinstalled windows just to use facebook? Crazy man....but anyways I think it might be a problem with your ISP (internet service provider).



'Done, but with errors on page' on Facebook?opera ticket opera theater



I really have no idea how to help you with that because that never happened to mine. Perhaps you should try to delete your account and make a new one.
Mine is doing the same. I can get onto my profile, but then it says "done but with errors on page" at the bottom. I can see people's photos and leave comments on them, but not write on anyone's wall or message them and cant confirm or reject any invites etc. It's really annoying me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation