Friday, December 4, 2009

Can I open Orkut.com on my cell?

I m using cell sony ericson K300i model I want to open orkut on my cell. I try on opera mini but its not open. Any thing would you like to suggest.



Can I open Orkut.com on my cell?home theater



is an online community that connects people through a network of trusted friends.



We are committed to providing an online meeting place where people can socialize, make new acquaintances and find others who share their interests.



orkut is under construction.



please check back soon (=



Join orkut to expand the circumference of your social circle.



Can I open Orkut.com on my cell?comedy club opera theaterm also nt able 2 open orkut on my 6600 i m using opera 8.6 Report It


I believe it is banned; heared something like that.
It will not open because Orkut uses webpage features not available in Smartphone browsers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation