Friday, December 4, 2009

If I have web browser on my mobile phone does it cost anything to connect to an open wi-fi?

For example, if I have Opera mini on my Sony s700i GSM phone, and there is an open hotspot, does it cost me anything from my phone provider to connect through it?



If I have web browser on my mobile phone does it cost anything to connect to an open wi-fi?greek theater



depends on the establishment ure in.... e.g in our school they offor free wi fi for now but they plan on selling cards in the future so we can use the wifi..some establishments like cafes or restaurants offer free wi fi services some require payment. after paying, they usually give u the pass key so u can connect to the service.



ure provider wont come in the scenario...it is the provider of the wifi hotspot thats impt.



If I have web browser on my mobile phone does it cost anything to connect to an open wi-fi?performing arts show opera theater



If it's unsecured then no. Although it costs Joe Public but that's his fault for leaving it unsecured.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation