Friday, December 4, 2009

I am not able to login orkut using my mobile GPRS. The page is displayed but not the login box.?

I m using opera mini browser and nokia3220. Login box and password space is not displayed. All other features of the site are displayed along with a warning that the connection betwen phone and the site is not secure.please help



I am not able to login orkut using my mobile GPRS. The page is displayed but not the login box.?imax theater



Try this. I use it to check my scraps and stuff on my cellphone. I hope this helps...



I am not able to login orkut using my mobile GPRS. The page is displayed but not the login box.?classical music opera theaterHow to use Orkut on Mobile? Orkut on Wap? simply login with : http://orkut.stunningpoint.com on your mobile Wap - GSM - GPRS enabled handset with internet connection.No special browser needed. this login method created by Milroy Goes Goa. Managing Director of StunningPoint.Com Report It


Call your support Telephony Company.



Maybe they have the answer more easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation