Thursday, December 10, 2009

Plzzz.... i needed that help me...?

from where can i download opera mini for my nokia 6600 except opera.com



if u have that plz... send me that to palpal40341@yahoo.com



Plzzz.... i needed that help me...?ballet theater



yo !!thats an awkward question!!!it is already included in your nokia 6600!!!!



i have nokia 6600...i'll tell you wat to do!!!



listen up !!!if you have bluetooth then downlaod the file from the link below or else.....just try and put in your mobile in any method!!



http://www.opera.com/download/mobile/?ma...



be carefull while selecting..after transfer from Pc to mobile... you will recieve a message... open it any follow the instructions all the best!!!



Plzzz.... i needed that help me...?chicago theater opera theater



did you try operamini.com/download ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation