Friday, December 4, 2009

I need help with my blackberry phone.?

it's a model 7920 (or close) with cellular one service provider. here are my 3 questions..



1) can you use the blackberry as a modem (via the usb cable) for your laptop?



2) how do you transfer files (pictures %26amp; ringtones) to it via the usb cable? is there special software?



3) does anyone know of a mobile web browser for sites like ebay, yahoo etc.. for displaying pictures correctly? i can't get 'opera mini' to work...



thanks in advance for ANY help with this thing. i'm about ready to throw it and cellular one does not have good support.



I need help with my blackberry phone.?performing shows



Send an email to the company that makes these phones and tell them you problem or take it to your service provider store or go to any store that is an Authorized Reseller of this company and I'm sure they can help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation