Friday, December 4, 2009

Nokia 6300?

I have a Nokia 3600 and I'm not to sure what the 'opera mini' is in applications. I have recently been on the internet on it but I'm not sure if it costs money or uses wireless or something? Sorry but I'm not the best with the new technical stuff.



Nokia 6300?comedy club



Opera Mini is a JAVA application that allows you to browse the internet on your mobile phone.



On a Nokia 6300, as it is not equipped with wifi, you will be using your regular mobile data connection that will cost money unless you have a data plan. The usual cost of data is approx. 1c/KB, so you will go through your credit fairly quickly if you don't have a plan. If you are on prepaid, I wouldn't recommend using it, however, if you're on a plan/cap and data is included, give it a try =]



Also consult your mobile carrier for pricing.



Nokia 6300?sheet music opera theater



well depending on the service carrier..



ti uses gprs for the use of the connection.



and usually carriers charge for the use of gprs. or 3g. you should better ask the service carrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation