Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I unlock web browser downloads on my telus lg 8100 phone?

Hi I got a LG 8100 cellphone today and my carrier is Telus, but I have a big problem:



I want to get opera mini for my cellphone but when I try to download anything, it just keep saying "403 forbidden" even though I could download it on my older Bell mobility cellphone.



does anyone knows how I can unlock downloads on my web browser? or is there at least a way to bypass this restriction?



How can I unlock web browser downloads on my telus lg 8100 phone?opera music



This sounds like a carrier lockout of a handset feature. I used to be with CricKet Mobile Inc. (R) I had A Kyocera Dorado with an internet browser built into the phone firmware. However the carrier did not support that feature so it did not work. So I would have to say that you should ask the customer service department of your carrier to address your concern about the feature that is unsupported/lockout by the carrier.



Sorry. The above statement is the primary solution the other solution is to switch carriers. i.e. using Cingular(R) verses Nextel (R) or vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation