Thursday, December 10, 2009

Just saw Wicked?

I just saw Wicked at the Boston Opera House last night, and although I was a bit disappointed about how little of the book it followed, I still loved it. The whole use of the word 'wicked' went right over my head though, because around here it's a slang word for 'very' (ie. wicked awesome, wicked cool).



Anyways, what are everybody else's opinions on it?



Just saw Wicked?opera mini



I loved Wicked!! In fact, I saw it twice! It sure gives a different perspective on one of my favorite childhood classics! I loved the book, as well. I haven't yet read the sequel..



Just saw Wicked?passions soap opera opera theater



I loved it. I had to do a dance for it. It was so much fun. I have the cd, and the book.
lucky i was supposed to go see it with my mom but we didnt end up going.
wow! I'm going to the smae place to see wicked
i havent seen it yet, but im going in November on a field trip to chorus. im listening to the soundtrack right now because its my new favorite thing. im also reading the book and i can tell even from the songs that it doesnt follow it alot. like with Fiyero and Glinda. in the book, he has been married since he was a kid but in the play he and Glinda date. the play was made to be more kid friendly while the book is very racy.
it was the most awesomest thing ive ever seen i loved it so much i some times catch my self singing it as i walked around and ive memorized all the words to all the songs but it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... freaking awesome so please see it again not as the book but as a musical so you can love it almost as much as me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation