Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where has all my phone memory gone.?

Today I've realized all my phone memory has gone from my SE k750i, I have a 1GB Memory stick, and it seems 900 of it has just disappeared, I've only put a few 3m songs on my phone, a couple of mb themes, and Opera Mini, also I've requested phone settings from Orange to enable me to use Opera Mini, but that still doesn't work.



Any ideas as were all that memory stick memory has gone.



Thanks



Sammy



Where has all my phone memory gone.?state theatre



Pull out your memory stick and put it in a card reader, then you can explore the card and see exactly which files are taking up the space...



3 songs at most should only take 30-40 MB, but the you application you installed? I have no idea...



Good Luck, I find the transfer of files is so much faster and more organized if you use the reader instead of the phone software (with every phone i have ever used)



Where has all my phone memory gone.?theater opera theater



the songs take up alot of room like way more than you know. as well as pictures and videos. thats where it all goes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation