Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the hyperlink to switch back from yahoo mail beta to the old version?

I'm checking my yahoo mail by using opera mini. This software doesn't support yahoo mail beta. Unlucky me, yesterday i made wrong click that change my mail to yahoo mail beta. Now i can't access my email coz its appear blank and i also cannot switch it back to the old version coz that blank appearance. So, please help me by giving the hyperlink/the address to change my mail to the old one.



Thank u so much 4 ur help



san san



What is the hyperlink to switch back from yahoo mail beta to the old version?the grand theater



I think you may have to log into Yahoo mail from a different browser to make the change..



I don't see a link that is copy/pasteable.



gl!



excerpt:



Under where it says "Welcome, yourname" at the top of your Yahoo! Mail page, there's a "Switch Back" link. Click "Switch Back" to go back to the Yahoo! Mail version you're already familiar with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation