Friday, December 4, 2009

Ok so I have the AT&T TILT but it has 2 little dots in the screen one red the other green should

should i take it in to the store to get those burn spots off of it??? the main buttons from the bottom of the screen are also loose, i have a one year manufacturers warranty that came with the phone, should i take it in to a store to see if i can get that fix, or is it no big a deal???



I was also wondering I want to save all my java files in to my 8Gb storage card but i don't know how i do this, see i have the IE button instead of internet i have it for my java, the one that shows you opera mini and some other games that came with the phone, i have several ebooks saved in to a java format under that program or folder the thing is that if i look on the main memory of the phone like in program files or my documents i don't find it, the bottom line is i don't know how to save all those files i have saved as java in to the Java explorer, in case i had to take the phone if in any case it was to be replaced...PLEASE HELP ANYONE KNOWS WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks in Advance!!!



Ok so I have the AT%26amp;T TILT but it has 2 little dots in the screen one red the other green should i take it in?movie theater



I do not know the answer to the 2nd part of your question. As far as the 1st part, yes it sounds as though you have an equip issue. If you have had it less than 30 days you can go back to point of sale. If over 30 days and less than 1 year it would fall under manufacturer warranty and you can call 1-800-801-1101. If over a year you are on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
skin irritation